U.S. Personal Income Tax

We know that you cannot always keep track of all the rules and regulations that come along with taxes. Our team is here to help navigate the complex system of reporting to keep your records straight. 

Whether you are a: 

  • U.S. Citizen living in Canada
  • Lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (green card holder)
  • Canadian resident who owns U.S. property
  • Frequent visitor to the U.S., or
  • Canadian resident working in the U.S.

Bossy Nagy Group (BNG) can advise you of your U.S. filing requirements and prepare for you the necessary U.S. federal and state personal income tax returns and forms. 

Our services include: 

  • U.S. federal income tax returns - for citizens, residents, non-residents and part year residents
  • U.S. state income tax returns - for residents, non-residents and part year residents
  • U.S. estate & gift tax returns
  • U.S. expatriation returns
  • U.S. foreign reporting - including preparation of Foreign Bank and Financial Account Reporting Form (FinCEN 114) and Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets
  • Preparation of submissions under the IRS Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures
  • Correspondence with U.S. federal and state tax authorities

Contact us today for more information. 

Knowledge. Clarity. Action.