Energize Your Team
As a leader, it can be challenging to keep your team enthused and engaged. Here are 12 ways to up the energy level of your team:
- Lead by example. Be enthusiastic, encouraging, and motivating.
- Meet with team members from different levels and ask what they would change in the organization and how they'd change it.
- Communicate ALL information to ALL team members ALL of the time.
- Encourage team members to improve one process, procedure, or aspect of their job every day.
- Agree to conduct personal and professional lives in a manner that will bring credit to your team members, their families and the company at all times.
- Send a problem or challenge out to all team members and ask for their suggestions on how to solve it.
- Give your team permission to say "yes" to clients and the resources to do it
- Break down barriers between departments. Create project teams to solve various issues, or have events where the whole team is involved.
- Encourage every team member to take risks, exercise initiative, deliver quality results and never be afraid to make mistakes.
- Create a supportive environment that nurtures professional and personal growth.
- Do what you say you're going to do - and more.
- Have fun while building a company and make sure your team members are having fun.
Back To News