Bossy Nagy Group (BNG) knows the best work comes from a team where people get to use their natural talents along with their experience and education. Our teams pride themselves on being ethical, accurate and enthusiastic.
Openings at BNG will be posted here from time to time however if you think you’d be a good match for our group, you can forward your resume and cover letter, telling us why you would be a good match, to email@example.com.
Location: Any of our 3 offices in Tillsonburg, Woodstock and Delhi, Ontario
Bossy Nagy Group is a growing, well-established Professional Services firm specializing in the provision of public accounting and business advisory services in Southwestern Ontario. We strive to provide our clients with nothing less than exceptional service, and each of our Team Members takes personal pride in helping our clients build better businesses.
BNG is seeking conscientious, energetic and committed Team Accountants to join our team full-time effective immediately. The successful candidate will have or be in the last stages of earning a CPA designation. Non-designated Team Accountants will also be considered if they have considerable experience in public accounting.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered. The position is full-time with an immediate start date (flexibility will be provided as warranted). The candidate may be assigned to any of our three locations in Tillsonburg, Delhi and Woodstock.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Reporting to a Team Manager, the Team Accountant is responsible for delivering a range of high-quality public accounting services to a variety of clients, on time and on budget. The incumbent will prepare files for Notice to Reader and Review Engagements, as assigned. The successful candidate will execute assigned duties independently and will be capable of preparing files of moderate complexity after a reasonable period of training. The Team Accountant contributes to the team to meet deadlines and meet our exacting client service standards.
• File preparation including corporate tax returns;
• Personal tax preparation;
• Communication with clients;
• Complete all compliance assignments in accordance with BNG’s and the CPAO’s standards and guidelines;
• Apply internal standards for quality, file preparation processes and client service for clients;
• Understand and abide by the accounting standards that are applicable to your role, as determined by the Team Manager
Skills and Experience
• CPA designation or non-designated with solid experience in Public Accountancy
• Post-secondary education
• Caseware, Taxprep and Microsoft Office experience would be an asset for the successful candidate
• Strong analytical thinker
• High personal integrity and ethical standards
• Strong business acumen
• Problem-solving abilities
• Strong work ethic
• Superior communication skills
• Results-oriented mindset
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Excellent team player
*Note: The “Core Duties” is a summary of the duties that are essential to this role and is not an exhaustive list. Bossy Nagy Group reserves the right to add or amend duties as necessary.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Debi Sanderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Tillsonburg or Woodstock, Ontario
Bossy Nagy Group (BNG) is seeking a qualified and energetic Team Manager to join its growing team. If you are a CPA with five (5) or more years’ experience in public accounting, are committed to delivering excellent assurance and business advisory services to a wide range of clients, are looking for career progression opportunities and enjoy bringing out the best in yourself and your colleagues, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com, to the attention of Debi Sanderson.
Bossy Nagy Group (BNG) is a highly qualified and committed team of Chartered Professional Accountants, non-designated accountants, accounting students and administrative professionals who share a goal and a purpose: to help our clients build better businesses. BNG offers a wide range of assurance and business advisory services from three offices in Southwestern Ontario: Tillsonburg (head office), Delhi and Woodstock.
BNG is recognized as a leader in the accounting and business coaching field by major banks, other financial institutions and accounting firms and, most importantly, by our clients. Using proprietary processes and keeping a strong focus on results, we help our clients continually apply their strengths and make the most of business opportunities.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Team Manager holds a key leadership position at BNG. Reporting to one of our Partners, the Team Manager is responsible for managing a team of accounting resources to deliver exceptional assurance and business advisory services to our clients. The Team Manager is responsible for resource planning, workflow management, training, team member development and conducting First Reviews.
- Understand, contribute to and execute the strategic direction of BNG
- Ensure all assignments are completed in accordance with BNG’s and CPA’s standards and guidelines
- Remain current with evolving accounting standards and ensure all Team Members abide by the relevant CPA standards
- Manage workflow. Plan, allocate resources to, and manage the activities associated with all assigned client engagements
- Apply internal standards for quality, file preparation processes and client service to provide a totally awesome experience for clients
- Manage the complete First Review and T-1 processes for all assigned client files
- Identify where the client would benefit from various Reliance / Business Advisory Services (e.g. Trust, Estate Planning, Taxation, Business Plans, Cash Flow, etc.) and recommend these services to the Client Manager
- Serve as a trusted advisor by helping clients to eliminate their dangers, take advantage of their opportunities and build upon their strengths
- Continually seek opportunities to create wealth for clients by helping them build better businesses
- Ensure the quality of BNG’s work is exceptional and always delivered on time and on agreed terms
Leadership and Support
- Support BNG’s positioning as an “Employer of Choice” by helping to provide a rewarding and engaging experience for Team Members.
- Foster a positive, supportive and professional work environment in which everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
- Participate in the recruitment and development of new hires.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports on time.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Skills and Experience
- University Degree in business administration or management
- CPA with a minimum of 5 years experience in public accounting
- Prior experience as a Manager in a public accounting firm is a strong asset
- Proven track record of leadership
- Strong management skills and experience
- Strong client service focus
- Strategic thinking
- Polished, professional image
- Positive mindset - people want to work with you
- Strong business acumen
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
- Results-oriented mindset
- Collaborative - integrates information across the organization
- Excellent time management skills
- Decisive, takes initiative
*Note: The “Core Duties” is a summary of the duties that are essential to this role and is not an exhaustive list. BNG reserves the right to add or amend duties as necessary.View Full Job Description