Bossy Nagy Group (BNG) knows the best work comes from a team where people get to use their natural talents along with their experience and education. Our teams pride themselves on being ethical, accurate and enthusiastic.
Openings at BNG will be posted here from time to time however if you think you’d be a good match for our group, you can forward your resume and cover letter, telling us why you would be a good match, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BNG is seeking conscientious, energetic and committed Seasonal Income Tax Preparers to join our team for the months of March and April. Hours available will range from ~25 to 40+ per week. Prior personal income tax preparation experience is an asset. This is a recurring seasonal position for strong performers who wish to work seasonally.View Full Job Description
Location: Any of our 3 offices in Tillsonburg, Woodstock and Delhi, Ontario
Bossy Nagy Group is a growing, well-established Professional Services firm specializing in the provision of public accounting and business advisory services in Southwestern Ontario. We strive to provide our clients with nothing less than exceptional service, and each of our Team Members takes personal pride in helping our clients build better businesses.
BNG is seeking conscientious, energetic and committed Team Accountants to join our team full-time effective immediately. The successful candidate will have or be in the last stages of earning a CPA designation. Non-designated Team Accountants will also be considered if they have considerable experience in public accounting.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered. The position is full-time with an immediate start date (flexibility will be provided as warranted). The candidate may be assigned to any of our three locations in Tillsonburg, Delhi and Woodstock.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Reporting to a Team Manager, the Team Accountant is responsible for delivering a range of high-quality public accounting services to a variety of clients, on time and on budget. The incumbent will prepare files for Notice to Reader and Review Engagements, as assigned. The successful candidate will execute assigned duties independently and will be capable of preparing files of moderate complexity after a reasonable period of training. The Team Accountant contributes to the team to meet deadlines and meet our exacting client service standards.
• File preparation including corporate tax returns;
• Personal tax preparation;
• Communication with clients;
• Complete all compliance assignments in accordance with BNG’s and the CPAO’s standards and guidelines;
• Apply internal standards for quality, file preparation processes and client service for clients;
• Understand and abide by the accounting standards that are applicable to your role, as determined by the Team Manager
Skills and Experience
• CPA designation or non-designated with solid experience in Public Accountancy
• Post-secondary education
• Caseware, Taxprep and Microsoft Office experience would be an asset for the successful candidate
• Strong analytical thinker
• High personal integrity and ethical standards
• Strong business acumen
• Problem-solving abilities
• Strong work ethic
• Superior communication skills
• Results-oriented mindset
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Excellent team player
*Note: The “Core Duties” is a summary of the duties that are essential to this role and is not an exhaustive list. Bossy Nagy Group reserves the right to add or amend duties as necessary.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Debi Sanderson at email@example.com